POSITION: Reliable Counter/Set-up Person for Food Truck
We are seeking an eager individual who wants to join our Italian Food Truck team. We are looking for an intelligent, self-starter who loves people and loves Italian food and wants to be part of a fun and growing industry.
Duties will include:
- Assistance with prep work back at our main kitchen
- Setup food truck 45 minutes before each event begins
- Taking orders from customers and delivering their food, all while maintaining superior customer service and building customer relationships
- Assistance with cleaning the food truck once the event is over
- Must be 18 years of age
- Open schedule. Our events (food truck, catering and corporate) are at lunch and dinner time and include weekends.
- Must be good under pressure and able to take a great deal of advice.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be courteous and helpful with our guests.
- This is a position that can work 40+ hours a week during season.
- Outgoing, people-person who is not afraid to engage and talk to strangers.
- Honest - this position involves handling cash.
- Punctual/Reliable - we must be certain you are going to be on-time and not miss an event.
- Some sales or customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
- Neat, clean appearance - you will be the link between our company and the public.
- Generous hourly salary plus tips
- Merit bonus after six months
- Free Food when you work
- Discounts to you and your immediate family
For more information and to apply,